ALL STATES & U.T. govt. jobs
State Govt. jobs have numerous benefits like good salary, job security, perks and bonuses, retirement life benefit, medical benefits, fixed working hours, availability of the decent amount of off-days, work-life balance, etc. hence, nowadays, most of the job seekers prefer government jobs over private jobs. Around 28 states and 9 Union Territories are available in India. In every state and UT, there will be many job opportunities available to job seekers. On this page, we have provided important information about various government jobs across India. You can check the updated state government jobs recruitment notifications under various departments and also you can apply for posts which is suitable to your qualifications. Follow our page to get updates about the different Sarkari exam in India.
Perks of State Government Jobs
As we discussed earlier, government jobs are providing big security to the employees who work under the state government. In other words, it’s the best job to pick in terms of security and safety. Did you know? The latest state government jobs are not only good for the employees but also for his family. Additionally, government employees can get expenses for employee’s marriages, children education, and medical expenses and so on.
What can one get in Government Jobs? There are so many benefits that include the following,
- The government employees can get a good Monthly Basic Salary + Dearness Allowances + House rent without any delay.
- Gratuity -15 day’s salary for one year + bonus for every year.
- Moreover, they can get retirement benefits such as provident fund, gratuity, salary arrears, insurance, and much more.
Some of the Pension benefits of State Government Employees are mentioned below,
- State Government employees can get half of their salary as pension after their retirement from the job.
- The employee’s wife will get a pension after the death of an employee.
- If a child is handicapped in an employee’s family, then the pension will be given to the child after the death of a state government employee.
These are the reasons that why most Indian citizens prefer government jobs. And, yes, it’s stable jobs when compared to jobs in the private sector.